½ cup ketchup
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 pound 93% lean ground turkey
1/2 zucchini, grated
1 carrot, grated
1/2 onion, grated
1 clove garlic, minced
2 teaspoons chili powder
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/2 cup rolled oats
3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mix together meatball ingredients. Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet and top evenly with sauce (1½ teaspoon per meatball).
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done.
Add to a low glycemic pasta like Ancient Harvest