Slow Cooker Creamy Black Bean Chicken Soup
2 chicken breasts
1 cup chicken broth
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can corn, drained
1 cup salsa
1 package taco seasoning
1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
1/2 cup cheddar cheese (optional)
- Place chicken in crockpot. Pour broth, beans, corn, salsa, and taco seasoning over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours (or high for 3 hours).
- Remove chicken and shred. Readd chicken.
- If desired, add sour cream and cheese to crockpot. Stir until smooth. (Or add desired amount to individual servings)
- Serve with tortilla chips.